District & Regional Manager Trainees
We are currently seeking to partner with part-time and full-time District and Regional Manager Trainees! You will be responsible for the distribution of insurance solutions to new clients, increasing agency revenue, and building an agency that adds value to the culture of MSWright Corp & Equis Financial, all the training, and tools you need to excel are provided! Whether you are a seasoned top performer, with a proven track record in sales performance, or a personable and outgoing recent graduate, looking to begin your career - we want to hear from you! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Contact us today!
• Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
• Utilize in-house marketing assets to generate new business - NO COLD MARKET!
• Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
• Actively focus on Agency building through recruiting
• Develop leadership qualities within team players Qualifications:
• Life Insurance State License OR *ability/willingness to obtain one
• Previous experience in sales, team building, or related field - preferred, but not required!
• Coachable - we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed!
• Ability to build rapport with clients and those on the team We Offer:
• UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
• Unlimited earning potential
• Continuous training and mentorship
• Roadmap to Success
• Lead generation system
• Incentive Trips
• We encourage personal + professional growth
• Opportunities for advancement
• Company culture emphasis on work/life balance
• RAPIDLY EXPANDING!
Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job will involve full sales training and support. If following the system that is available to you and working within the system correctly:
• First Year: $90k - $150k
• Second Year: $250k+
UNCAPPED commission based pay structure - you get whatever you put into it! Contact us today. The next step is to watch the videos below and then click the link at the bottom of this page to set up a confidential business overview.